click to go to the comic

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Daymare

When you have a bad dream, you usually call it a nightmare. How do you call it when it happens during the day? I guess it should be Daymare, but I am too tired to look it up.

Anyway I was at school (don't ask why they still make us go to class after the finals) and there was nothing to do, really, so I kinda fell asleep, you know and started having a dream. My dream was that I was really mad at Mario for the whole Anita thing and I was going to kill him. I was already strangling him when this girl Leslie, the one with blue lipstick woke me up. She was all "dude, class is over" and I was like "I know!" Then she got kinda pissed because she said I was rude, but she's the one who woke me up, right?

I think I am still a little pissed off because of Anita. I hope Mario really comes through for me, because I really don't want to go out with his sister.

Anyway, I did not sleep that much last night, so bye.

DIRECT LINK TO ASSOCIATED COMIC: http://www.midtoon.com/011104.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment