click to go to the comic

Friday, June 26, 2009

Washing my mouth with soap!

So disgusting!

The dance was over, and not only I was chosen to be Summer King besides the ugliest Queen in like forever, but also when we got home she had to kiss me!

This was totally not how I imagined my Summer Dance night!

The thing is that Mario and Aileen live closer to the route to Lemmon Limos and he decided to drop Anita first and then me. Mario was kinda' down because he did not get a kiss, even though he got off the car to walk Anita to the door. I was in the limo laughing at him and all.

When I got home, I walk up to the door and Aileen ran after me and kissed me. Omigosh! she has two ginormous front teeth!

When she was gone I looked around to make sure no one saw it, and the street was empty, but when I walked into the house, guess what? Javier was there. What the heck was he doing awake at that time.

"Ew," he said. "You kissed that woman!"

I threatened him, but you know how it is with that kid. Now I'm afraid that everyone will hear about my "incident".

Well, it's really late, so I'd better go to bed.

See ya!

LINK TO RELATED STRIP: http://www.midtoon.com/011303.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment