click to go to the comic

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Getting a Limo

We are so lucky.

We went to rent the Limo for the dance a little too late and there was only one left. The guy from Lemon Limos told us that it went for $300.00, bur that's more than I had available. Mario did not have that much money either.

Mario suggested that we haggle with the guy, but the guy aparently noticed that we were going to be tough customers and immediately offered us a deal. HE lowered the fee by $100.00 ($50 for each)

That's a great deal! We npow have the Limo. I have been thinking about it more and more and I think I'm actually looking forward to meet Mario's sister. She surely sounds beautiful on the phone. I guess that I may get lucky after all.

I should not be upset with Mario anyway. He's trying to help me.

See you next time.

LINK TO RELATED COMIC: http://www.midtoon.com/011202.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment