click to go to the comic

Friday, June 12, 2009

I knew it!

I knew it!

I knew the little *&%^ had ideas of his own with Anita. Sure, NOW I find out, after I already paid $200.00 for the stoopid limousine and rented some formal clothes!

He's not going to set me up with Anita at all. Instead, I'll get stuck with his sister. The only thing that can make this any worse is if his sister doesn't like me. She sounded so pretty on the phone that I am absolutely sure she must be hot. Perhaps it will work for the best, because as my dad says all the time "where there was fire..." I forgot.

The thing is that Big Chris is so happy and all that Anita is going out with Mario, but once he finds out how stoopid his new girlfriend is, I bet he will want back with Anita and then Mario is going to have to steop out oif the way or Big Vhris is going to pound him like a drum...

No way Jose! I'd rather stay away from that girl... That girl is trouble!

Anyway, I have to go get ready for the dance!

LINK TO ASSOCIATED COMIC: http://www.midtoon.com/011203.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment