click to go to the comic

Monday, June 8, 2009

He just doesn't get it...

Mario has been callingme over and over and I just keep ignoring him. He doesn't get that I'm mad. Man!

Today, when I was at home with my brother, Mario called me on my cell phone and I decided that I should at least take the call, so I answered. He wanted me to go downtown with him, but I don't really feel like it. We have to go downtown pretty soon anyway to rent a Limo for the Summer Dance, because we will be double dating. I think we will be going tomorrow, to make sure the limo is available.

If I was not going to the stupid dance with Mario's Sister, I don't think I would even talk to him. I guess it is my strong feeling that every time I make a deal with Mario, I end up losing. I guess Mario is just lucky like that.

Well, I have to go play video games. I'm playing again some old games I had not played for a while, like Oblivion. Man, that game's good!

See ya!

DIRECT LINK TO ASSOCIATED COMIC: http://www.midtoon.com/011201.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment