click to go to the comic

Friday, June 5, 2009

Lucky Irish!

I don't know what's going on anymore!

I was walking out of school before lunch today and I saw Mario running like a chicken, saying that Big Chris was looking for him. Then, I saw Big Chris by the tree and he was with that cheerleader they call 'Blondie' and he was not even mad at Mario!

He wanted to THANK him! Is this weird or what?

I have such bad luck, man, because I was afraid to talk to Anita because of Chris, but Chris is actually HAPPY Mario took her away and now I have to go out with Mario's sisterbecause I already promised to Mabel that I would do it, but I don't even know that girl and I fear that Mario is going to try to fool me so he can keep Anita to himself.

Darned! This doesn't even make sense! Do you even get it?

Why does Mario always end up being the lucky one? Now am really mad!

LINK TO ASSOCIATED COMIC: http://www.midtoon.com/011105.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment