click to go to the comic

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heading to the dance!

We are heading to the dance! We got these really neat suits from the Midtoon Suit Emporium at two for the price of one, but now Mario is having second thoughts. He says that he doesn't want to look like me, but Mabel told us we look cute.

I don't know what his problem is, but I think he has never worn a suit before.

You know what he had the nerve to tell me? He said that we looked like penguins! I cannot believe this guy! We're lucky Mabel didn't hear it, because she looked really proud of us. The one who heard it was Javier, and he made fun of us, but I know that if I just ignore him (or show him my knuckles) he gets tired (or scared) and runs away.

Anyway, I have to go, because the limo is coming for us at any moment. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment