click to go to the comic

Monday, June 22, 2009

And NOW I win?

I am posting this from the bathroom of the Summer Dance where I'm with Mario, Mario's Sister and Anita.

I was right and wrong.

I was right because Mario did not have the slightless inclination to set me up with Anita. He's been all cushy-cushy and giggly with her in our table. I wanna' puke.

I was wrong because Mario's sister is not good looking, nor sweet. Look, I would not mind that much if she was one or the other. I could go out with a nice girl no matter how she looked (I think) or with a hot girl no matter how she was (I double think) but this one is ugly and rude. She's a potty mouth.

Now, I never win at anything, but they have this stupid thing where instead of choosing the king and queen of the dance by votes, they do a lottery. The worst thing is that I won. Now I am hiding in the bathroom, but I know that sooner or later I will have to go out there and take miss uglypottymouth to the front to collect our crowns.

Omigosh! I'm hearing them calling us now!

I'll let you know what happens later.

No comments:

Post a Comment