click to go to the comic

Friday, May 29, 2009

She sounds so sweet!

Today I asked Mabel if I should call Mario's Sister to ask her to the Summer Dance. She said I should go for it, because I never know what I may be missing. I really wanted to go with Anita, but she is going with Mario, so I might as well go with Mario's sister.

Mario says that he's gonna set me up with Anita, but Mabel thinks he will not do it. I think he will, though, because he's my best friend. Heck, I know I'd do it for him.

Mabel keeps saying that I should just go with Mario's sister and have fun, but I don't know her and I'm awful around girls.

Anyway, I called her and she sounds so sweet and gentle. Her voice is really nice. I'm sure she's nothing like Mario. Mario is a good guy, you know, but kinda rude. His sister sounds like a cool girl. I'm sure she is hot too. She gotta be hot.

If Mario chickens out on me and doesn't help me out with Anita, I think I might have fun with his sister, like Mabel says.

Another thing I'm wondering is what Big Chris thinks about his girl going out with one of us. I didn't think about it before, but if he gets mad, it can be pretty scary.

Anyway, I gotta go to class, I'll keep you posted, Bye!

DIRECT LINK TO ASSOCIATED COMIC: http://www.midtoon.com/011103.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment