click to go to the comic

Monday, March 8, 2010

Bad News

I'm not feeling very well today.

Mario came to my house and I thought we were going to dust off some old video games, but he actually wanted to talk to me about Jennifer. He says that he saw her riding in a sports car with a tall black dude, and I know that can be no other than Fred.

Yes, yes, I know Mario can be a little unreliable sometimes, like when I asked him to ask Anita to the Summer Dance with me and he ended dating her himself, or after that, when he tricked me into dating his sister, but he wouldn't make up something like that, not even kidding.

I hate Fred.

First, he shows up out of nowhere and starts hitting on Mabel. Then he moves in across the street and whatever story he made up, he had a serial killer hiding under in a basement so secret that not even the owner of the building knew about it. Then, when I start going out with Jennifer, now he wants her?

Man, I really hate this girlfriend-stealing piano-player robot-looking flat-topped dude!

But I can't let Mario know that. It's not Mario's business anyway, but I have to do something...

I guess I'd better come up with a plan. Yes... I think I know what I can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment