click to go to the comic

Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh my goodness!

I haven't written in a while because there was not much happening, but wow, something happened and it was something big!

I still don't know how he did it, but my dad discovered the hideout of a serial killer that was hiding across the street in a vacant apartment. The weird thing is that the apartment had been renovated and a new neighbor had moved in already when the cops found the criminal. I don't know, but I think that the murderer looks kind of familiar. I think he looks like a cool guy who used to live there five years ago when we first moved into our house. I don't know, since I was only 11 at the time, but I think he had a blond, very young wife, which is interesting, because according to the news, he was murdering young blondes.

Anyway, I don't know if it was him, but now my dad is in the news, because he found him. For some reason he did not want to tell me anything when I asked him how he found out. Mabel is silent as well and is muttering something about baking a cake.

Anyway, classes are starting tomorrow and I hope things turn out good. I am going to be a senior now, my last year at school, wohoo! Now I have a full year to try and find a date for the Senior Prom. In order to prepare for this new year I have been re-reading all my Archie collection. I know, I know, he's not the best role-model, but look, if someone has experience in going through high school it is him, plus he has not one, but two hotties after him all the time, so leave me alone all right? The dude knows something...

I am still unhappy about the results of the Summer Dance, but luckily Mario's Sister graduated, so I won't have to see her at school. It is bad enough already to try to make people forget that we were chosen King and Queen of the Summer without also trying to avoid her.

So, I look forward to see Mario and the gang again. I hope he's not all smoochy smooch with Anita, because they are frankly disgusting. I also wonder if Big Chris is still going out with Blondie, because if he's not, he might want Anita back and then there will be fireworks.

Senior year, Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment